Sunday, October 25, 2009

fast life

This past week has probably been one of the hardest things i have ever had to deal with. One of my good friends died tragically in a car accident and a number of my friends and I - save the details - were there with him before. I loved that kid with all my heart and will always remember him as truly one of the most sincere and respectable human beings I have ever met. The whole experience has taught me how much my friends and family mean to me, so all I can is - you are right-life really is too short, and Im sorry. From this day I promise to show the people I love how much they really mean to me. I was wrong and I'll live with that on my own. Second chances don't come very often and instead of pushing them away I'll never let go. Thank you and I love you.


Rest In Peace Daniel E. Keeler-you truly will be missed

No comments:

Post a Comment