Friday, August 28, 2009

On some Michael Landon shit

More and more i think of packing up and moving out to the country somewhere. I need a house with a field and an old wooden fence surrounding a plot of land that looks out onto a distant tree line at the edge of a forest or across a little lake full of the clouds at night. Maybe a barn with a mini ramp and a bar in it. Some place my daughter can run around without the city holding her back and explore fields and the woods and grow up knowing what "a little room to breathe" actually means. No I'm not on pot, just looking for some fresh air away from the street lights and city transportation. Somewhere that reminds me home, and maybe a place to call my own. Who knows, something will come along.



ps: The Tallest Man on Earth encompasses that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment