Sunday, November 29, 2009

all growns up



Tomorrow marks a turning stone in my life-my little girl is going to daycare for the first time. Now, I know it might not seem like a huge deal but to me its the start of something really amazing. She is for the first time going to be around a lot more kids and away from her momma and dadda all day while we are off at work. The place seems really nice and when we brought her there to see it Mabel was really excited and playing with all the little kids and didn't want to leave. Anyways, I'm happy, scared and all around in awe of how fast my little angel is growing up. Not gonna be surprised if the waterworks start flowing as I drive away, but who cares right?

2 comments:

  1. aww, so cute Kev!!!!
    Don't worry, she'll do fine. In my experience I am waaay more sad than Bean when it comes to day care school etc . They love it!!!! Hope the new job is going well! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. big deal indeed. good on ya, pops.

    ReplyDelete