Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tim Kasher

first time I saw The Good Life was in Montreal-he heckled me bc I was wearing a Yankees hat and he is part of the "The Nation." So much for first impressions. The album "Black Out" was a pinnacle record for my mind state in a shitty state of mind at one and another shitty state of mind from it's origin in 2002 till present. But, Cursive along with the likes of their sister band The White Octave (and recently Criteria) have always kept me sane with good mid to late 90's "deep elm" and "jade tree" sound and crunchy guitar parts. Although cheeeeeeese dickish in most of their newer LP's, this single off the new "Swollen..." Lp is well written and the video is damn near perfect for the song except for Douche Bag A with the hair who couldn't land one of those girls if they were allow sex for currency. Anyways..bong bong "another band video?" yeah sorry.



cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment